Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Early in the morning 9:35am received a message says that i'm need to work again ~~Lazy but still have to go*


Thought want to have a meet with my Dear,now blow already "_"


3.15pm wait at Giant Senawang till 4pm,hate 2 waiting ^^


Today work place was at Nilai 3 & Nilai=5pm-12am, scare throught all night ! !Because today was chinese ghost day =_="


Me had to walk in the dark & quiet place,wah~~wah~~i'm afraid *


Tomorrow still have to work, at Ampangan Seremban..Time is same ..Me ??Still same place & wait for someone to pick up! !Need to 9am have to wake up,wait my Dear deaR friend-Esther 's call, see she has what to explain to me ! !She invite me sing at Green Box~~


Start my life no enough sleep again ,still have mood to online~


Why i'm like this one ? ?


When i'm back from Nilai *Abang Hairul looking for small change to give toll fee ~~

Finally get it, we reach Seremban ^^

What a Wednesday night,it's 12.25pm already *

How was my Op Ba ?? Hope he stay healthy~~lol

Guys & Girls, sleeping time now...It's 3am~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails