Sunday, September 6, 2009

Me just fell to sleep already just now~~Now the time was 5:54am ~~

Today my mOOd really really bad, crying when i'm after work reach home..I'm was crying quite at the bath room, i'm scare to work now~~Today no hits target, but also had 5 customers, he still felt not enough *


Today's morning i'm woke up early 10am...Me went to Serdang & K.L with my Sam & Bro.

I'm was happy for 4hours, then sad & no mOOd through all days...

Me had went to KLCC for a walk ^^We having our lunch at there too

I'm having "Jar JIang Mian",too much & can't finish it ! ! Taste no so good..

Then 4pm quickily rush back to work ...No !!!!! I'm no like to work , especially this job...Hard to deserve it =_="


Tomorrow is my Birthday ^^


Cheer up for me o(n_n)o


i'm must back to happy immediately~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails