Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My PooR DaY =_=

Today had went to clinic for a urine test.I'm went with my friend-Kelly-, she had went before so she know where had this type of clinic~I'm difficult to go to toilet this 2 days start on Sunday=_= , Kelly say don't wait anymore, need some medications.. This clinic was famous, but the price also very expensive.wOw, RM 151~~I'm no working now..What a big price for me ! !Actually i'm no went to this clinic, the clinic that Kelly had visited before the Doctor was no at there for 1 week, so how do i wait for him...
After that, we went to Terminal 1, Kelly said want to online, i'm accompany her*At night, we went to PASAR MALAM~~
My nephew was getting his new toy again, it's cost RM 8, bought at PASAR MALAM RASAH JAYA...

Me playing photo shot with him in the car..I call him to sleep, but seen like he don't need sleeping time for now ~~

Me had bought a top at PASAR MALAM too...The design of the top i will upload it soon..


Day turns dark, need to rest now ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails