Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mood no good , still have to work....

That's a stupid, crazy work~~Hate it ! ! ! Especially work with Malay guys ,i'm stll not received my salary yet ! ! ! 2 month salary.....Very angry & not patient with them ! ! !

Me had work on yesterday,went to K.L Kg.Subang, work alone~no friend with me *

Had 12 customers that day,i'm hits target ^^
I've took 5 note books for my family & friend,it's free from DiGi *
This was my another partner's car at K.L , he call KIT ZAI , was a nice boy ^^


K.L night at Hill Park~~

I've bought a pair of false eyelashes for myself, happy to had it ^^
Because the others some was missing one,some was broke one *Finally get a new pair back ^^It's just RM2.90 , very cheap ..
So happy to wait for my birthday coming ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails