Monday, September 7, 2009

Today's my birthday ^^

I'm 22th years old already ~
This cake i bought myself, then went to Cha Gei Ya's home blow my candles...

I feit weird because bought cake for myself ???

My nephew want to blow my candles again, this time not for him again, it's my turns ! ! The gifts i get on Birthday - Cha Gei Ya, foster sister & brother gave it to meAlso had KIM CHIThe cake i design when i've cut it in pieces *Then, i went to Tarot Cafe celebrated, this was my first time went there ^^
Take a photo when at toilet **

This drink named - The High Priestess
The DEATH
Chicken , Lamb , Steak Chicken wings
I'm very full after ate these sets of foods_-_-_-

I'm very happy today because having a good, nice ,happy day ....

`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails