Saturday, September 19, 2009


I'm finally back from Thailand, a week pass very fast~


At there, i 've took many picture ^^


Egg without yolk-inside had black pepper & chili
Auntie selling coconuts & some snack This called - Som Tam -~~~
Miss Malaysia so much, get back here but felt no comfort at here, why i'm feeling like this ??
Is it i had to face with my family's problem again ??

I've be work at Thailand for 1 days, had a nick name called -JoJo-, is it too cute for me ?

Had earn RM 50 for myself...

Life at there full of sex, drug, club !!
I'm went to clubbling watch show almost in everyday ! !
~Li Ping~
^Mei Ling^Yuki

I've meet a few of friend at there-Yuki, Li Ping, Mei Ling, Xiao Ya.

They treat me very good, they no really like i'm going back...Exspecially Li Ping..She say together work with them earn $$$

I'll remember & miss u all **
They all want me to stay, but i'm still had to go back to my own town..

Malaysia's friends keep asking when i'm back ~~

I've bought some gifts for my best friends & family member...
Hope they like the gifts i bought for them ~~
An experience trip on this SEPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails