Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monday , August pass very fast ...Still has 14days only~~


Time does't make my mood turns , i'm still unhappy !!!

This month no much of roadshow & Digi event,maybe they don't need me ss

My income will very few this month , still have to give my Daddy pocket $ , he still working

I'm worry about him because he's old already

Sis no giving anything to this family , bro still skip from study...

i've to be fierce , be strong , be brave

Mim say i 've to take care of them , this is Mim say when i was 13 .I always keep Mim'word in my mind~~Mimd , i really miss u !!!



I'm tired , stress & sad



Long time no meet my Op Ba

Don't know how was he ?? He really busy ?? Did he forget me already ??

Many time i want to call or sms him,but i stop my hand pressing my 'princess'-handphone

i don't want to disturb him , maybe he hate me for always contact him ss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails