Monday, August 31, 2009

It's National day*_*

I'm still hard to get up from bed today.

Yesterday don't had any count down,but me had party all night !!

First,i'm went to S-11(just moved in)~Second turns was Trilogy,T was more fun, can dance & many people..

I'm met my foster sister & his husband at- T there,just a minute i met then they left..


We all very enjoy & happy , all the unhappy things just put behind~


All the betray,sad,dissapointed with family threw away

DJ at there playing all the songs we love ^^


Me back home at 3am, drunk already...


In the morning, when i went corridor of my house,neighbour were quarrelled.


Through all the things that were happens at me, felt this world unsafe =_="

Anyway, life still have to move on * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails