Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tonight Op Ba suddenly message me says want me to work with him , high salary ,but i reject..
He says don't want me too ran/rush at everywhere , want me to stay at a place~

But i'm no received his offer,i don't want him worry about me , he had his works to do ^^

He need to write report , told his boss about me.It's to much for him , he don't has to do that .I'm just a nothing !!

Beside if his company's worker knows must have gossip about him again...

I'm very appreciate to Op Ba , i want to try , but can't ! !Just want he know : i love u , Op Ba ~~Thank you for everything u've done for me *

At 11:48pm,received a message says i need to work , pick me up at 8.So now need to get into sleep , hope all my friends- Esther, Sam, Kelly, Op Ba.....have a nice dream #_#"

^ I miss u all ^
God bless me for tomorrow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails