Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today went out find my dEaR Dear * EstheR*,very happy & exicited to meet her...


i bring a cute book for my friend to read it , hope she likes it !!

Before i meet my best friend,i have to bring along my foster sister's son,he was just 3years old
But very naughty & hard to control him

As i say,this one is him.His name-Chay Kam Choy.I no really like his name,just call him 'Ah B'.

He born at 20th April 2006.I saw him grew up day by day
Actually he is a clever boy !!!

When i meet my friend at her work place,Ah B just likes to ran at everywhere...

i have to catch him,afraid to lost him because i have my responbility to take care of him


We having -my favourite Mc D meal- with my nephew



This is the shot when my little nephew playing at Seremban Parade playground


He's seen like very happy~~

At my sister's home , his husband still sleeping , he slept 3 days already...

He no realize that his wife really love him & earn $ from outside for him & Ah B
Sister's husband is a drug person before.He sold & suck.


Now my sis still at Thailand,working at there .She was a China nationality women, it's hard for a women with a different nationality to work at there...

She will be back here on the last of August 2009 ~ Hope can meet her soon , because she has present for me,ha...ha...


Maybe i will follow my sister go to Thailand when she back , although my Op Ba don't likes me to go there.He say Thailand is a unsafe country.But to me is just a place.

After went my sister home , received a call from my friend-Sam

He almost caught by police , OMG !!! What had he done ss
I really worry about him , what he thinking at that time sss
Hope he safe now ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails