Saturday, August 29, 2009



Today Op Ba leave already, thought had things to told him, but i'm not told...


Yesterday me 1:30am went back home .All slept already included him, when i looked at he slept, i sudden want to wake him up, but afraid he will scold me ! !


He had buy me "Liang Ji" wantan mee,it's warm my heart although my stomach was full already
He had gave me a keychain, he bought at SABAH, he must had bought many, just gave me as appreciate -because he stay at my house ? ?

Before he leave, thought want to hug him to says GOOD-BYE, told him that i will not contact him untill he contact me first (cause he say i'm always sent him useless message) Remember my birthday and wish me, had time bring along me to Malacca...All these i'm just put at my heart, not say it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails