Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today i'm very tired !!

Work at Puchong-Permai,i've 4customers only.

No friend at here , so lonely ^^Just work myself ~

Op Ba suddenly call me says want to stay at my home for few day , because he need to work at SEREMBAN , no staff ..I guess he will not stay long with me, maybe he can't received my family for weird attitude.
Now i'm just beside him, i want to tell him many things but i'm afraid to disturb him..I don't know what he thinking on his mind ?? Make me like a fool or what ??Who can tell me ??

This month -today was my last day work, hope salary come to my way soon..

Next month don't know have how many days work ?? This month only had 3 days ! !



This was the dinner i had with my bro.at 10.30pm at Lobak. Don't know why can't finish it ??


This was a shot of -IOI mall , not clear..Take it when i'm went back work !!Passed by *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails