Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today work hard , tired !!!This is our work's transport.

Had went a special japanese shop-"100YEN" buy some snack : candy ^^ It's quite expensive ...


Had my lunch at TAIPAN CURRY HOUSE , no suitable for my stomach ~



I went to SUBANG JAYA-TAIPAN for work*



Today i'm no hits my target , poor ~~( Target was 6 ) i only have 4.



But luckily we can get D.Donuts at low price when we at Highway's Shell in the night.I miss OP BA , have send him a MMS but as usual - HE NOT REPLY-



At night still need to go out accompany my friend - KELLY -,i'm also with others secondary school friends & classmate ,6 boys& 2 girls . One classmate-Kok Mun praised me oh.


He ask me now doing what job now?Is model or air-stewardess,i say i'm doing freelance !!!He says my look can cheat people.



Then we all went to cyber cafe , i'm online & write this post .I'm at cyber cafe no comfortable , old classmate -Fhoo keep looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails