Thursday, August 20, 2009


Today's out with my Dear deaR friend , we went Green Box

I'm having a seafood mushroom cheese rice , it's no tasty when cold ..i didn't finish it


Then , we went to May's saloon to fix my eye brow, auntie treat us nice ...price also ok

i'm went to JUSCO in evening again , twice times a day go there ~

Me with another best friend- Kelly had our dinner at SUSHI KING , yummy **me spend RM24.70 only**

She's my secondary school's best friend , but we less meet with each other...

Last 'supper' was went to a pub - a old man pub , find my another secondary school friend-Chris

She had married when 16th , son was about 5 years old . Now she working at there , she changes many name since i know her .She say want to go clubbling with me when she go . We can play together , plus maybe she has job for me ??


Mood now is ok already,no miss Op Ba too much , try to forget him...

Hope i can do this well ! ! 9zzzZZzzz...Good night zzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails