Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's was 2day already,this news break my heart~
Am i strong to accept & face ??
What i need to do to make thing right ??
Why this happens on me ??
This third times was the worse thing i get...
How Dare He Treat Me Like That ??
Will i accept him back ??
I still loving him till now although i know his "gOOd jOb"~
Am i stupid ??
Am i blind ??
Why i'm so weak ??
I had gave him 2 days to solve his all problem~Did he really solve it ??
Will he come back to my side ??
No matter what, i just know that i love him so much..
I can forgive what he had done =_=
But this time he has to really wake up himself 。。。

3 comments:

  1. i trust u can overcome it..
    be tough..dear...
    can msn me..lai_ying_1983@hotmail.com
    if need someone to talk to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl,dun sad again,
    jz let him pass away,
    dun cherish the guyz who r hurt u many times~
    Kambatech~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiko Chan*
    THnXxxx a loT oF uR carE ~

    AngelaBaby Teoh*
    i'm x sad nw...i will receive him bc cause i love him~mayb i fool/blind ?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails