Thursday, December 31, 2009

LaSt DaY oF 2oo9

Today my plan to cluBBlinG almost cancel~
They all just nervous, confuse either want to go for count down or not ?
Finally,i spend many credit to call & message them, they all don't want go!!!
Included my Dear deaR~
Who will help me make that call ??
"The new year get back call "...
OH MY ....
Me with my brother
At last, i 'm out with FAI,
My place--J-Street & Trilogy ~
They all play with the snow & ribbons spray *_*
The stranger spray my eye with snow(luckily my eye not hurt)
The Indians spray ribbons on my head,till now can'y remove it !!!
The green wisel's light gave by my primary school fight friend--Wei Choong--,i meet him at there, i ask for it !!
He gave it !!!So generous~Thanks ya...love U ^^
Then another things make me happy was a handsome--He named NICK, 23...
Praised me pretty & good body..( Had another fat guy also praise me)
He said for 3 times...
His eye likes wants to rape me !!!
What a weird man ~
He looks like a Hong Kong Movie star's face !!!
He ask for my number & i gave it ^^
FAI treats me very good, send me there then went back & help me make that call ~
1am, time to know the truth~~
He calling & coming ~ He worried about me ^^
He warn me be careful & tommorow will find me !!!
DiD i'm win ??
I hope for see HIM ...
Now, i did !!!
What will happens on tommorow--New Year-- ??
Now was 7am, i'm still not in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails