Friday, December 25, 2009

It's *** X'mas ***

24th Dec night
My style when go to Era Walk--Trilogy--...
( X'mas lOOk )
U guys see looks ok or not ??
My sister with my winter's look
I'm arrrived with my sister & Shun Jie ( Tok )
I just know that our childhood's friend had a English name called--ToK--
He wearing my X'mas gift to him~a T-SHIRT~
Is a very stylish T-shirt oh, i like it ^^
We reached there at 1am, a late time we reached ~
I meet a faceBook's friend at there that i know him just a while,
His attitude really make me wants to mad !!
He always try to touching my waist & hand when walking~
i think that i can walk myself !!!
I think will black list him after this met !!
He pretend himself a rich man BUT no even generous on me !!!
He just like those person just proud to be hear BUT useless ~~
Tok say that i'm dangerous to meet him like this ( i know)
He thought HE was my friend ~
Lucikly my BoY didn't know that, if no he will scold me already ^^ (or maybe no feeling??)
===============================================
25th Dec 2009
I bought these when at GenTing~
To my sister, brother & best friend
Yesterday sleep at 6am, so today i wake up 1am...
BoY came my house on the time ^^

We went out for our honey's walk X'mas~~

First -4pm-
It's a Hot day !!!
We went to "WindMill StaTion" to have our lunch !!
Then headed to City Park nearby~
Walking & see gold fish in the water @.@.@.@.@
BoY sleeping at there !!!
Then my clothes had got the bird's shit, OH MY .... not present from Santa BUT bird !!!
Back to the restaurant then wash my clothes...


6pm

We went to Seremban Parade to high tea

StarBucks
Rasberry juice, Caramel & mable cheese cake ~

Total : Rm 20 only


9pm
Back hOme~
BoY too tired ZzzzZzzZz



That was my simple,joy christmas,
How about U one ??
Before that had think want to go Bukit Tinggi, But i afraid we will lost...so forget about it *
One day we will go there >.<
We had used our voucher & coupon for the meal & high tea...
So we do save some $$ & have fun !!
YEAH ~~^.^~~

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails