Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tomorrow is " COUNT DoWN"
Me will happy celebrate no matter what ~
Will go out with my friends *_*
I hope now i can be with my BoY again,cause i'm miss him...
Today's evening happened many things,it's let me can forgive my BoY now, although i'm no meet him..
He not giving any gift / flower / his guilty for betray me~
But one person had helps he a lot, i now will forgive him..
I know he love me more than that~
He had try to protect me..But he failed..
I will protect myself...
Things make me know the truth- the pain- the sad- the tears- the experience in my life- The happy-
The hope for now ~
Although he hasn't do anything to solve the problem~
I'm still forgive HIM ^^
I had bought myself a present * SEXY GIRL * hair spray cologne ^^
It's cost me RM 39.80, smell so great ~~
Actually i want to buy it quite a long time, BUT it too expensive..
Now i bought IT !!

Thanks for all my faceBOOk friends and dear friends~
Thanks EstheR, SIS, TK Wong, Bro, Joraine, Vincent and Kenny ...
They gave their opinion, suggestion and support to me ~
Me will ok~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails