Sunday, November 15, 2009

a Happy dAy * v(^_^)v *

Today was a happy day for me...
Me sad for almost 2 month already~
Now it's time for " Cheers" !!!
Today BOY came my house at around 11.30am, but i'm ignore him, cause he make me really sad on yesterday =_=
Then after 15minute, i had talk to him, he ask me want go anywhere? I suddenly decide to go "YINHOO" & think want to meet my friend at K.L ?!
At 2.30pm, we arrived ~Having our BreakFast & Lunch at Mc D~We're very hungry^^
We finished our meal in an half hour, then start our journey...
Reached at "YINHOO"at 3.40pm, bought all my needed things...(Actually too many glue for fate eye-lashes~~~)
Then, he say: want go anywhere somemore?
i say: K.L, he say: K.L traffic JAM, very heavy...He say: better go to the nearest place from here, i'm choose THE MINES ~
We at the wrong road when wanted to went there, but luckily had U-turn & move to a TAMAN, so straight can reached there!!
5pmHere Is It !!! --THE MINES--
Long time no went there, almost had 1 year...Then shopping, eating & walking inside untill 8pm, when i'm in there, suddenly think about my foster brother, a BAD MAN !!! "Golden Glass Pendant"
BOY had went sell phone's counter & ask his dream phone w995 price...
BOY bought me a handset earphone( cause i want it), mine one no sound already...It's CHEAP, RM 15 only (non original)..YEAH !! Happy to got it !!
I'm also bought 4 pairs of fate eye-lashes & a puff ( i like it!! )i had walked by a i-MOBILE phone shop & saw this, ah !!! Golf & Mike !!!

A ChipMunks movie on 24th DEC. this year, it must be very CUTE ~

A river in THE MINES & many fish in the small river, can get a ride also IF u want*
I want, but BOY said days was dark already, need to back home...
We reached my home at 8.40pm, BOY had a small rest at my living room, he said tired z_z,
10pm, he wants to back home..
I called him went to my room open my big box,then he saw a present in the big box,he took it out, he had got the surprise from me~YES~
16th is his 25th birthday ^^Suddenly he treats me very gOOd, he back home with his LOVELY present, i stopped him & called him open at my home first, he opened it & saw a JACKET, he suit it!!! A kiss for me when he want to back home..***
After that, he had called me said that he back home already, he said he really likes the present with his smooth, small voice...
I asked where he put the JACKET ? He said he had hang it up with hanger !!
He really happy in the night !!!
The JACKET quite expensive to me, RM129..Maybe a small amount to u all, but me not bought any clothes expensive + me no working in 2 month already ^^
Why men's clothes always a BIG price one ??!!
I had bought a Jeans for him before, also RM1xx...My clothes the price all between - RM 1o-RM 40 only, but i don't care as well as he happy with it !!*Hope today will be continue like once upon a time*
I'm happy today, so i wrote the whole story---- a long post
SLeepY --- 5.30am NOW !!!

4 comments:

  1. 别伤感太久嘛~ :)
    人活得要开心哦~
    好多假睫毛,哈哈,我也很爱用假睫毛~
    没有了他们,就像没有了生命~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 就不想那些伤心病再“来袭”~我都不太会假睫毛的东西啦,随便有贴就是了,分不到什么×泪滴眼×,×垂眼的×,很蠢的我~你也是, 要开心哦…^^……

    ReplyDelete
  3. 很开心能见到你和你的boy那么高兴的度过那么难忘的生日,希望以后的日子里也是一样呀!the mines shopping mall我还没去过呢?那边好走吗?眼睫毛是我的最爱,谢谢你的分享呀!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 也没说分享什么啦?(我在分享什么??)
    那边THE MINES哦,我不懂啦,因为我是芙蓉人,去到KL当然会比较好走咯。我们迷路,来来去去都去回同一边×**×有的坐船,可是那时夜了,BOY不给^^晚上坐船才多东西看嘛!那边有很多档&店都在优惠假睫毛RM10-3对~哇!我也买了。今天有用了1双,还可以啦,因为我再也没有$买贵的,何况我平时用的都是便宜的,还不是可以用,只要细心疼“它”,就不容易坏了!得空你也去去哦,去了和我说……

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails