Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today me working day !!
I had got 21th lucky ticket ~
My jOb was 3-S: stand, serve & smile...
Many old worker's friends & workmate ask me a same question : wei, when come back work / How many day u work / which counter u work / before what u were doing ?
Even the cleaner also ask me !!! ( 4 of the cleaners from Bangaladesh)
I had guess & prepared already when wanted to get back here work, must had many people ask about my life one ^^

Boy only fetched me home, then he rush to meet with his friends to play "manjong Ramen",not accompany me ...(forgive him cause i'm also will very busy when get back home)
I'm don know me was working / spending $$$ at there ~ i'm spend RM 16 in a day when i'm working !! My salary just RM 35 only, work for 10 hours ...U all must think very low salary...But at least is a job can earn $$$
Me had another job on tommorow ~
a lower salary job too !!!

I'm better get to sleep now, headache !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails