Saturday, November 7, 2009

Little Brother's Birthday 17th

Today was my brother's birthday ^^
He was 17 years old already !!
i'm had been watching him grew up till now...
I'm bought him a gift, a new T-shirt, cause his clothes all almost old already~
I'm also make him a birthday card, he kept my handmade birthday card to him since last 2 years^^
Hope he likes the gift i'm choose !!!
+ a top up card to him...just a heart ^^
I can't found a big birthday cake, replace with small chocolate muffin cake *
I'm let him blow the candle when 12am !!!
Don't know where will he celebrate on tomorrow, hope he will enjoy his birthday >.<
Boy went to FAMILY STORE to bought my favourite--- snacks ~
Then he leave me, join his stupid friends at bar S 11, i just let him go...Don't want to quarrel !!!
He had bought me a NASI LEMAK when he came, it's famous at his village~i'm just have to excuse him sometimes ~
i'm finished it slowly, i'm used my hand to eat oh ^^
An old style~ when i was a kid, i like to eat NASI LEMAK with hand *
Kindergarden also a malay's school, had to pray with the others before having meal, i'm follow to prayed !!Sometimes i'm be the leader to pray first ...

See, i'm more "friendly" now ^

Excuse my BOY ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails