Friday, November 13, 2009

SpeCial fOr a faceBook's frienD to Read ~

I bought a pack of marshmallow, it's a colourful marshmallow~Had flowers, bears & sugar marshmallow..I bought this special for my BOY's birhday cake ... i want to decorate his cake
His birthday on 16th Nov-next week.I'm prepared his present already
^^Wrap it myself ^^

When i was free, just think about my collection---WATCH...so i take it out & wear all on my hand, it's just 4 only..
Which one did u all likes ??
The latest one was the 2nd-Grey Diamond- one **
Boy no find me today, this week we only meet once~
We just meet on WED. only =_="
He meet his friends at the bar !!!
I'm no allowed to join...
I'm just lonely,unhappy...How was it like that??
Did i'm doing somethings wrong?
Tear drop again when i'm write this post ...
i'm seens like very tired to face this already =_=,
i think i need to give up !!!
Anyway,
I've found a vacancy, back to my old place work as a part time, for 1 week..
Start on 26th this month or maybe will on work early..
To my friends-Dear deaR Esther, Kelly, Vincent & DEAR were care/ comfort me, thanks a lots...
But i'm like not get things out of my mind,

i even HATE myself now ~

3 comments:

  1. be tough n tougher
    u can overcome all dis

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st time visit ur bl0g o0

    wao
    tat day my fren birthday
    her bf oso use marshmalloe to deco de cake oO

    so nice + sweet ne><"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 谢谢KikoChan~我会的!!

    小芝
    第一来?欢迎你~
    我设计了蛋糕了,你可以去看看~
    你不开心吗?不要气馁,要把自己变开心哦……^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails