Saturday, November 21, 2009

*Is a good mood when in the day BUT not in the night !!!*

Me was angry !!!!
Why no people listen to me !!!
Family's problem, relationship....
Line --> can't on smoothly !!!
Work --> not as first promise
Family's member--> not co-operation, selfish, not give anything for the family
Relationship--> get worst when time comes
Friendship--> betrayer, treat u as a maid/toy
I'm stressed, sad, tired & no mood~
Start my job on 19th--2/3th Dec. 2009~
Today was the 3rd. day ***
foot pain cause the black sharp toe shoe
Need to wear it a weeks !!
Time past by, my another problem will coming soon
i count still have 2-3days to go
i think i will treat HIM like normal ~
i will try to forgive your betray !!
U better try to change or either i will ....Revenge all the things u've done to me & my family !!

2 comments:

  1. 过去的事就别在放在心上,宽恕或许是种解放,
    试用平常心看待吧,加油哦!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails