Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sis. 21th Birthday ^^


My sister 21th Birthday today !! Had a birthday cake & present to her when at 24th mid-night... She was happy ~
==================================

Me today working no happy
~
They just leave me at the side & give me a new worker's easy job when they're busy...
Had little bit of regret, but will keep continued "because of my
Dear deaR friend"~
I've make my promised to her *
I had saw HIM when i working, saw his car first at the car park !!
This is it !!!

I just pass by very fast when saw him & not even had a look on HIM !!!
He had message me said he saw me when he was busy ~
i no reply but 9pm had reply say that i'm back from ThAILAND...
He say he will stay at my state 1 night tomorrow...

What is the meaning he tell me this ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails