Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today i had 1 days job..9.30pm-6.30pm~
Replaced my Dear deaR friend- EsTher's position, but what i need to do was just stand & serve customer nicely !!!

This uniform they say had little BiG for me ^^
I'm on my way to work---in the old style yellow bus---
Did u all miss the old things ??
If u ask me, i will say : I DO...
This girl wear fate THICK eye-lashes, it just too over thick & look weird in day..She as a promoter, she may also scare some of the customers when working =_=)"
The passengers in the bus ~
=====================================
Me & BOY went to Pasar Malam at 10pm, still had many stall but many of them were SOLD OUT ^^
This one was JAPANESE BURGER RM 2 each~
A VietNam's snack RM1.30, like a PoPhia- inside had coconut slice, "MaiYa candy" & sesame..
First bite: weird taste - Second bite: not Bad - Third: taste nice !!!
These two were the latest & new foods in my Pasar Malam *

Others also delicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails