Friday, November 6, 2009

Today me went to Pasar Malam with my BOY
A nice sweet day with him...
Meet my secondary school enemy - small energy - at there ...
Don't know she really saw me or not?? She with my friends too, but now not my friends anymore !! 2 of the betrayer !!!
Very unlucky, who told me that she was a hot, sexy chick now, with many guys around her ???!!!!
She just the same body with her same look, just different was her hair--- her long hair, she with her long hair !!! What to say :
just OMG !!!
Before i had a dream that i'm good with her again, but dream was not reality !!!
Sometimes want to forgive her, but when yesterday i saw her, just let me
HATE !!!
Well, maybe next time this feeling will go away from my mind ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails