Sunday, October 11, 2009

Betray's Life, i wanna forget~

These were my fingers, the last 2 was long long nails...the 4th i'm not cut it for a month, the last one i'm not cut it for half year ! ! Now, i wanna cut it...The last finger let me remind unhappy & betray's memories+
After cut it, i felt more chill-relax-~
Sometimes, many unhappy things have to try to forget...
Time is the only way to solve it ^^
Today my Boy came my house around 11am, he had came my house as he said to me yesterday ^^He really no forget it...But at that moment i'm no preparing to go out yet, so Boy wait me at my room, when i've get prepared, he fall in sleep~i just let him slept for 1 hour...
Me just take some shot with him*I wake him up, we going to GIANT to buy food^^
My job's salary finally get it, but it's just a part only, still have to wait till next week ==
Then, we go to pay our loan at SEREMBAN
Finally had pay all the loan, i'm also help Boy to pay one of them, cause i've get salary already, can help a bit~sponsor BoyRM100**

This shot was really likeY say: Very stupidI'm difficult to let him shot with me, he say this act like stupid~

But he finally shot with me >.<"

*_*Hope this time, we are not quarrel anymore ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails