Saturday, October 17, 2009

Today me just at my home through in morning & evening...

Pretty boring =_=

Very hungry and prepared a roll of sushi ( rice+ sea weed) & a bowl of mix soup(daddy cooks)
If u, did u still have mood to eat this 2 "strange" things ??
Actually, I'm very angry about my Boy, no call, no sms...

I'm just keep my all feeling inside my heart~

Almost being silent in the whole day, till at 9pm he call said had clubbling ! !
Me prepared my mood to face with my Boy & prepared dreesed up...


Hope i will stay normal when meet him


We went to S-11 again...

A pretty boring place to me, just sitting there(It's just myself of opinion)

Boy's friend-Fook- started drunk & played kisses with another friend-Loong-
Fook just kiss Loong like usual, Loong seens very scared already at him~

Then, Fook wanted to engage with Loong with flowers!

See them,Loong was truely shy already*

Did u know how was the end?

Fook ate the flower, but i don't had the chance to catch that shot -

Fook also call 2 stranger man to came our table to had a drink, they were an tourist...I think they came from Europh??!!

Looks pretty handsome !! They just give Fook a respect, then had a drink ^^


What a strange night to me !


Mood not really enjoyed in this night, i still had a lots of angry, need to control myself *_*

*Be patient, girl~

U can do it !!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails