Thursday, October 22, 2009

meet my friends*

Today met my friends-Esther & Wai Woon...
We went to Station Kopitiam to had our lunch ^^
Esther's meal - Tom Yam Fried Rice -Mine's meal- Guang Zhou Fried Rice-
Food at here all no flavour, not much taste !!
When we having our meal, the band in front stage very noisy !!
Disturb our chatting !!
After that, they went back home~
Me continued to chat with my old work friends at Parkson Parade...
My feeling had turns to happy when i'm at there, at least had some friends be with me *
Bought a fish chip tuna bun with a uncle, he always sell bun at everywhere ~
I can't finish it , cause i need to have a lunch with my friends at that time !!
Taste of the bun were delicious~
Bun very fresh & crunch >.<
Yum~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails