Friday, October 2, 2009

mOOnCake Festival count dOwn


Today Esther calling me to go out again, this time we went out successful ~~
I had took my mooncake from her, it's really make me happy ^^
She also had gave me my delayed birthday's present to me, before i just thought she forgot my birthday already =_= seens she not ^^
Then, we went to deliver all the jelly mooncake to customers, i'm just be her little secretary, answer all the phone for her .....

We were very busy & had many things to take * +plus did u all see the bottle?? That is the 1 i bought for Esther^^ mine's 1 pink *
We finished done all the things at 6.30pm...
--------------------------------------------------------------
At night, i'm just keep waiting for my Boy.He seens like very busy ~~Went out & out .....
I had opened the present that Esther gave me, it's a Green frog water ball's decoration, it's look like very romance~~

Thanks my Dear deaR friend -Esther- ! !


Then, i'm quarrelled with my Boy, he just hot-temperature...He went out meet his 'pig' friends then scold his girl...
I try to calm him down but he ignore me ! !
He must be wants to go out with his friends on Sat. night clubbling without me...
I just know it ! !
Hate him...
Why they treats their girls like thats s
I'm must be at the home through all days~
``````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails