Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally get my moon cake...
Esther helps me bought that...
Is just a normal type one *
KLT Black sesame Lotus 1 yolk & Golden Jade Light with 1 yolk
Had 25% discount, so each 1 will be RM9~~
I also had bought jelly types of mooncake...Rm17 4 in 1 Box...
Hope to eat my mooncake soon^^
At the mooncake day *

=================================================

At night,my mOOd was terrible...no mood at night...
Actually morning's mOOd also no good, but i'm try to be happy ^^
Morning, I'm have a date with my Dear deaR friend-Esther just stand me up , postpone & postpone...
At night,thought i will go out with Kelly & Fai
But he just busy with his work & late coming...
I waiting for him 1 hour already~~
Finally Kelly said don't want to go anymore & want to catch up her movie series ! ! !
What a boring & tension day ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails