Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quarrel 1st day~


Today me just at my home sweet home...

What a boring day till my friend -Kelly- called me out to celebrate "Fei MaO" birthday at 9 pm..

Luciky had my friends to accompany me in this lonely & sad night ~~

If not, where can i be ??
I'm feel happy this night & just put my unhappy's things behind...

Fei Mao's birthday had many friends celebrated with him, not likes me, not much of friend know my birthday ! !




We went for singing at NewZ ,then a while of Trilogy-me went myself for 5minutes only, to K.F.C, finally went Fei MaO's house~ till 4.30am, i'm reached my home ~

Prepared every things, slept at 6am*

How about my Boy ?? Friend said that he was in Da club too, did he saw me ?? !!
He still not contact with me yet ...

What a man !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails