Friday, October 30, 2009

Today me went to Parkson again, for the PRE-SALE member day ^^
Bought Boy a gift ... a birthday gift !!!
Hope he likes it, although he no really treat me gOOd now...But i wanna do my BEST !!
Let he know that i'm gOOd !!
I've spend a hundred at 3 cloths !!
Me don't had $$$ already !!!
Now me often at home now......
He had his date with his friends =_="
Tonight me & Kelly, Fai & Shuen Shien went to FOOdtiam coffee at around 10pm~
I'm had a drink called- rosemary ice-blended, really SHIT ... tOO sweet !!
I've been there for twice, every time also order a wrong drink for myself~
I don't want to be there anymore, no fortune at there !!
Kelly order a cold chocolate, nasi Lemak & tempura sotong rings...
Shuen Shien helps me repair my laptOp online system, luckily had HIM !
Mine laptOp often had problem !!!
I had call for a interview job, as a Generel Clerk, hope i can work there with happinese !!
Tomorrow will interview ~
Kelly's birthday after 12am !!
i had bought her some chocolate muffins cake


Happy 20th Birthday, KELLY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails