Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today i'm seens like very busy, need to go out & return book, meet with my Dear deaR friend-Esther-~coz at night we will playing badminton with 2 others friends-Yen & Moon..
Pink-me, Green-Esther, Light Blue- Moon, Blue-Yen...
Long time not see them, don't know how are they ^^


I've returned the book, then wait my _Esther_at the bus stop for 1 1/2 hours !! i'm tired to waiting =_="


I'm having my KFC meal again, this month i had KFC 3 times already *
In the evening 7.15pm, they 2 beauty mummy found us at Esther's home...
Then we arrived to the destination by walking...My foot & Esther's foot* CHEERS*


These were Moon-Blue shirt & Yen-Yellow shirt

We finish playing at 10pm...Then we all back to our home! !

It's kind of happy with them ^^

========================================

My Boy fetched me back home, it's suppose to be happy cause we were be together again, but he seens like still remember that day "Quarrel"~

Is that wrong we meet again tonight ss

YYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails